Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Towser - growth

I have been lead and been guided by my Master my Sirge...my Man...we continue to grow and learn from one another always...

To be Owned, to give one's self to another is the greatest of all things in my life...to feel that ownership, is a feeling like no other I have ever experienced and it is a honor and privilege...and I am so very very thankful for...

I continually feel my Master's control of  me...it fills me...gives me a fulfillment in my heart my soul and my spirit...We are One..a love greater than anything I have ever experienced...and have longed for, for an eternity...

My Master has taught me self control...not touching my cock (his cock as he owns me)...binding with rope around my groin...allowing me to kneel and taste, lick and be blessed by his hole... guiding me to climax as reward for my good behavior...

My Master is my All, it is him I wake to and fall asleep with every night...:It is my Master I continually keep abreast of my activities throughout my day...We share our comings and our goings...OUR thoughts and our needs, for we are a partnership growing always....

He fills my heart my soul and my spirit soars because of HIM....

With all I am because of HIM...

His servant, his slave, his pbPmTP, His thrall, His Man

MTLU My One



No comments:

Post a Comment