Thursday, May 17, 2012

Sirge - growth

The past six months has brought much growth for My thrall, and for myself, as his Sirge. There have been intense times of play, quiet times of reflection, times together and times apart. Yet through it all I feel our relationship, at all levels and layers, expand. As we celebrate six months of our BDSM relationship, I would like to share the special moments that ebb and flow through my mind.

Standing naked at the bathroom sink with My thrall on his knees. As I shave and get ready for the day, he licks and chews my hole.

Watching My thrall grow to learn to enjoy the feel of my hand or my black leather belt across his ass.

Placing his metal cock cage on My meat just after he releases.

Stroking for me, hovering over me, cumming on me on command and then washing my body with his cum.

Simply lifting my arms as a non-verbal signal for him to lick my pits.

Having him stand against the wall with his jeans wrapped around his thighs, his hands behind his back and his cock erect and throbbing, as he simply stands there on display.

Conditioning him to place his left hand on my thigh while I am driving.

Watching him automatically place his hands behind his head when he is kneeling.

Standing still while I inspect My body with my eyes, hands, tongue and mouth.

Training him to respond to simple words like "out" and "away" for him to know that he is to unzip and take My meat out, allowing me to see it or touch it, or giving him instructions to stroke it for me. Then command him to put it away and zip up as necessary. I know he enjoys the experience of exposing himself, especially in the car.

Inserting my glans ring in his mouth and with his mouth, he knowingly places it on my cock.

Tethered to the bed with his leash at night when he sleeps.

Sharing our thoughts of dark places, where we both see ourselves together in the shadows of BDSM experiences.

Licking the residual piss from my cock as I finishing pissing.

There are so many other experiences My man and I have encountered - moments of deep penetrating stares during intense physical action to quiet wordless embraces. My thrall is learning and accepting his place, his role, where he belongs, what he needs and what he wants as My subservient property.

I look forward to watching us grow and develop in our respective roles as Master and servant, as we continue to walk this journey together in our BDSM relationship.

he serves Me well.

No comments:

Post a Comment