Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Towser - my Sirge's gift

My Man, My Sirge...blessed me with such a great honor and privileged....he caged my cock, which He owns. He owns every part of me. I am HIS...his man, his servant, his slave, his thrall.

When He asked me if I understood...I felt as if I had been given one of his greatest gifts next to His Love, More than Love...and His complete Ownership of me.

He fills me everyday..with his complete ownership...I am filled by making sure he knows where I am at all times.....being waked by him in the morning and our time for rest....to be at his knee is my greatest wish and desire.

I belong to HIM...He completes me...On all our layers and levels.....We are One Always.

Thank you for all...I know and feel Him with me surging threw me...the feeling of being caged continues to bring us to even greater understanding of Us.

My Sirge, My man, My One...I am blessed, honored and privileged to be Yours.

Your pbPmTP...Your servant, slave, your thrall.

No comments:

Post a Comment