Sunday, May 27, 2012

Sirge - good boy

As I stood in the driveway, unzipped, by the shadows and light of the nearby houses I could see him approaching. he turned his hat backwards as he crouched down in front of me. Instinctively he placed his hands behind his head as I entered his mouth but I did not stand before him to be sucked off. I had other intentions.


I held his head with one hand, keeping him still, as I held my cock with the other, and as the first light stream escaped he eagerly opened his mouth. Yet, though I knew he wanted to drink, I wanted to mark him. Still in a t-shirt and shorts, I aimed for his chest. Shots burst from my cock, and he moaned when he felt himself being covered. I aimed for his face and mouth and let a few streams cross his lips. In controlled bursts I shot and when he took me in his mouth he received and swallowed.


With a pat on the back of his head to signify I was done, he stood. I kissed him and told him he was a good boy. I ran my hand up and under his t-shirt and rubbed my piss across his chest. My dirty pig boy. I worked my hand down to his crotch, which was wet enough for him to know where he belonged and found him swollen. I grabbed My meat and told him he was to go inside, go to bed, and take care of it. he knew what I meant and he knew he needed to obey. I knew he wanted to obey.


he did as directed, as a good boy should, and slept covered with my piss and a layer of cum drying on My body.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment