Saturday, June 9, 2012

Sirge - pleasuring

As I watched, I told him to show Me. He knew what I meant. He stood and pulled his shorts down to show Me my semi-hard meat. he was instructed to place the dried piss-soaked jock over his head and as he should, he obeyed. While he chewed and sucked on the jock, he played with his nipples and stroked for Me.

My boy.

I directed him to wet his fingers and touch My hole and he moaned as I watched him follow my directives. I watched My boy take pleasure in touching My body, My meat, My hole as he passionately performed for me and obeyed My commands.

I asked him if he was a good boy.

he said, "Yes."

When he released, he bathed his groin with cum.

I asked him again, to tell Me what he was.

he replied, "i'm a good boy. Your good boy."

he is My thrall, My piece of meat, My property.

Yes, he is My good boy.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment