Thursday, June 28, 2012

Towser - to service

His direction..his request..is my obligation..my yearning..it completes all that I am..and desire to be.  Words need not be spoken...his look his snap the whistle..to come to him.  To have him nourish me on all levels and layers...I am so honored blessed so privileged...he owns and possess all of me.
As I sat on the patio step he approached unzipped and presented his cock for his boy to service to taste to be nourished by all that is my Master...my man...my owner...he allowed me to suck and be filled by him..as my cock grew..I only focused on what  was so pleasurable...to him...his good boy...he reached down and took hold of my freshly shaven head and started to pump and increase his tempo...his hard member moving in and out of his boys mouth...I cherished the salty precum..I reached up and started to touch and manipulate his nipples...his tempo only increased...and my cock now leaked precum..he allowed me to pull it out and touch..
As I began to feel the heat of release...his also grew...as I exploded..his need to and desire for release..grew..he nourished..his boy..his obedient thrall...
I am blessed honored privileged...to be his...his good boy his obedient servant, slave his obedient thrall..his man...lmcu..Mtlu...my Sirge my Master..
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6

No comments:

Post a Comment