Sunday, June 3, 2012

Towser - His boy thrall....

He directs me and I am filled with such obligation and completeness..as if he is holding my hand and leading me where he wants us to go....it is the greatest thing I have ever felt or experienced in my life...

I am directed to stand in the shower with only a jockstrap on and piss upon myself...the feeling of complete release of fulfilling my Sirge's every request...

His ownership...his possession of me on every layer and level of my life...

Being told to plug His Hole...and to jerk off his cock...

Being directed to rub cum..into myself.... makes me swell just thinking and sharing it...

To be directed on my actions..to stay in constant contact...all these fill me make me the servant, slave...Obedient thrall...his mutt his Towser...his man...

Thank You my Sirge my Master for all you do for me for us...

Lmcu...Mtlu...

Yours Always....ur thrall...





No comments:

Post a Comment