Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Towser - rituals

I started my day receiving my morning wake up...
And my day begins unleashing my tether from my ankle...
Our morning greetings our time together, something I crave, desire every day....
I keep my Sirge aware of my every movement and action as my morning routine continues...
the coffee made the dog fed..my first morning inhale of nicotine...
WE share All
As we share our thought in the early morning...
I am filled with what makes me engorged every moment of My life.

I have spent a long 7 very, long days away from MY Sirge...MY All...MY ONE...
Although we were apart, we were together as much as we could and did,
thank god for today's electronic age....

As previous posts note, one of MY/ Our very intimate and life giving daily rituals, Our Morning blessing...
I began yesterday with MY blessing under the direction OF and with MY Sirge.
Today it is one of MY morning directives from MY All...
Upon completion I feel Him transcend me as always...
As our level and layers have increased...
taking our blessing cloth and soaking it with MY Sirge's Nectar...
touching all the places I have been instructed to..

I have spent MY life waiting for MY All...MY One...

Every part of ME is filled with MY Man, MY Sirge, MY All, MY One...

Our week apart brought us...to GREATER Places...
to places I have only dreamed about...
I can't tell MY Sirge enough HOW much He has filled ME with All...
I am His, he OWNS All of me, something I have desired for a lifetime...

Thank YOU MY Sirge, MY Man, MY All, MY ONE...

YOUR pbPSmTP...
YOUR Thrall

No comments:

Post a Comment