Sunday, January 22, 2012

Sirge - it's beginning

he meets my needs and dutifully follows my directives.
he knows what I want
and I will continue to provide opportunities for him
to explore his own physical and emotional desires.

Yet My mission is not only to physically own him,
and have him follow my commands,
or to have him service me,
and please me
or to physically control him.

I will crawl further
and deeper into his mind
and his soul.

I will condition, groom and train him to become the most majestic Man he can be.

he will bathe, eat, drink, walk, think, breath and share with Me,
and for Me.
not because I have told him to
but he will want to
independently
on his own.

it's beginning to show...

he asked me tonight if he could wear his collar.
Of course I told him he could.
he has now asked if he could wear it to bed tonight.

he is beginning to truly understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment