Saturday, January 28, 2012

Sirge - endurance

When he told me a cock cage was in the top five items on his wish list for gear, I was very pleased. Yes, it would be very easy to just shackle and lock up My meat in a device and let him deal with the emotional, mental and physical torture of being confined and restrained. Yet, knowing he doesn't even like the feeling of being constricted by wearing any form of briefs, I know he needs to be conditioned and trained before he is caged. This also will provide Me with another level of control and management of My thrall's body and mind.

Over the next weeks, he will go through various levels of confinement - both in types and duration. If all goes well in his training, he will be rewarded with a metal lockable cock cage.

Last night he was instructed not to touch himself, and now 12 hours later the condition still stands. he may not even touch My meat to shake after pissing or adjust himself while wearing My cum and piss stained crusty jock. The only exception to this directive is he has one and only one opportunity to adjust himself when he puts on a pair of My CK cotton briefs which he will wear today, into the night, for one full day.

These briefs of soft cotton firmly hold and cusp my own cock and balls and present the feeling of a hand gently groping my crotch. With a rubber glans ring around the head of My meat, and My cock and balls cinched tight with a leather cock ring, I believe this entry-level of confinement will bring him great pleasure...considering he is usually in a semi-aroused state at all times.

he is to confirm the directives given by providing tasteful pics of him wearing My briefs. I am already swollen with pride and anticipation as I sit and wait for him to follow-through with his commands.

he will be expected to report out on his feelings of servitude, submission and self-giving at this gentle level of honor-bondage and self-discipline. It will be interesting to read his thoughts on how he manages himself for the next 24-hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment