Monday, January 9, 2012

Towser - The Man who Owns me

These last few weeks have been weeks of Huge growth for me...
I have met with many realities in my life...
I am Blessed and have been given a Gift that is worth MORE than money, MORE than any tangible possession I can Hold...

I have a Heart, Soul, Spirit, a Love Much Greater than anything I had ever dreamed of or thought I would have in my Life...

This Gift, this Blessing is MY Sirge. He shares All with me - His thoughts, His desires, His wants, His needs, His dreams, His sadness, His Joys, and all in between.

My Sirge has opened My eyes, My heart, My spirit..My thoughts, My soul.

He has helped me grow to be a better man, a better partner, a better All for him...

I work very hard at expressing to him the love, the More Than LOVE, I carry in my heart, my soul, my spirit...My entirety.

My Sirge fills me with All.
He is my One.
He Owns me...an ache I have yearned for.
A lifetime I have waited for this Man, this Sirge...
I am HIS...
As He his mine....caring for me, insuring my security, my well being, my All....

He is with me Always...

With all I am, filled with All of HIM...
HIS pbPmtTP

No comments:

Post a Comment