Monday, January 30, 2012

Towser - held and constricted

After sharing my thougths with My Master, My One, My Sirge, regarding the desire, want and need for a cock cage I was first directed first to not touch His meat at all - not for shaking off after a piss or even to adjust. And I am one to enjoy feeling His cock, His meat.

Was I going to be able to follow MY Master's directive?

Oh, yes I was.....for I knew not only did I desire to feel His control, which is filled with complete devotion and understanding regarding what His Man, His mutt Towser needs always.  I have craved and desired not only the constriction, but also the control of My Sirge, My Master...to see if I was mentally ready to fulfill these very deep desires I have needed and felt so deep down in my inner depths and could only ever be with My Sirge, My Man, My Master. But it is also knowing I am pleasing Him...the pleasure in feeling and knowing his mutt Towser was doing as he was directed and requested to do
.
My next directive was to take the pair of CK briefs I had been instructed to put on...fresh, white with a predominate pouch for His cock, His meat. As I pulled them on and felt the constriction the soft cotton envelop His meat and his ass...and know this would be the only time I would be able to adjust His meat. I was swollen and engorged before ever having pulled them up to my waist. As I started my experience of self-control and desire to please My Master...my heart raced. I first had been directed not to touch His meat and I felt such desire and need to do as My Master, My Sirge had directed.  Now, I was wearing the briefs he wanted me to wear...the feeling of control and restriction.

He fills me with all that makes me feel whole...complete. I am filled with the devotion He desires with Pure Honor and Privilege. What We have is beyond anything I ever imagined...and My Master fills ever pore that makes me who I am.

I desire all He will give me and I will receive all with such humbleness and complete willingness.

He is My Master, My Sirge, My ONE...

MTLU YOUR pbPmTP
Your thrall

No comments:

Post a Comment