Friday, January 27, 2012

Sirge - more than

I hope he understands that Owning him is more than...
being physically and sexually submissive.

I hope he knows that Owning him is more than...
being linked to his daily life and accounts, his household responsibilities and career.

I hope he knows that being Owned is...
a state of mind,
an emotional capacity,
deeper than physical or sexual actions.

My beliefs of Owning him include...
- freedom - to allow himself to be Owned on the various levels and layers of Our relationship
- respect - for himself and for Me
- trust - what I present to him or request of him will make him a better Man and deepen Our relationship
- obedience - the desire/want to be given and to follow directives
- conditioning - allowing himself to be trained, in a manner that meets Our needs and desires
- caring - for his physical, sexual, mental, emotional and spiritual needs

I hope he is beginning to feel the deeper sense of being Owned.
That as Mine,
he continues to unconditionally and freely gives himself to Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment