Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Sirge - swollen


Knowing he was wearing my briefs, that My meat was being mildly confined, I reached over and grazed my hands across the top of his crotch. he had only touched himself once in the past 24 hours and as any real man knows that touching, groping and adjusting oneself is a natural thing men do. But to now be commanded not to touch, even after pissing, only created an increase in his awareness, focus and desire to want to hold it. This made him much more conscious of his mental and physical situation thus his automatic response was to swell. The moan that escaped him was a cross between a sigh and a growl.

I instructed him to pull just the running pants down to expose himself. My meat, so rugged and solid was pushing against the cotton fabric in an attempt to escape the entrapment...and the clearly visible wet-spot indicated how he was responding to the situation. I touched the skin right below the band of the leg. I watched him squirm and flinch. I firmly grabbed his inner thigh. I worked around, touching and rubbing the fabric and I watched him throb. Reaching up and under the leg band, with a spit lubed finger I gently touched My hole. His back arched in response. I let him smell my finger, and then fed him the sweaty raunch from my probing. I did all of this while completely avoiding touching My meat.

With my hand only an inch away, I asked him if he wanted me to touch it and he simply replied, "Yes."
I asked him again and he replied, "Yes, please."
I asked him yet again and he replied, "Yes, please my Master."

I firmly grasped him. So swollen and very warm, more pre-cum soaked through the material. he was engorged and thicker than I have ever felt him before. I patted My meat a few times, a bit rough, but I did not intended to inflict any pain. I scraped my fingers along the shaft and teased him by squeezing the head with my fingers. I repeatedly pinched the skin under his swollen glans, a place he enjoys me to chew, and he shook with excitement and his legs quivered in response.

he was given instructions to pull the briefs down and I grabbed him, and squeezed even more pre-cum from his head. As I wiped the glistening liquid from My meat, he opened his mouth in anticipation to be fed, but he watched as I licked the fluid off my own finger. I then let him suck my finger to taste any residual fluids. He eagerly sucked with unashamed abandon. I squeezed My meat again and watched another pool of pre-cum form on the slit of his head. Clearly he was very aroused and I wiped the liquid over the head of his cock.

I asked him if he wanted to touch himself. he told me he did. I asked him why he wanted to touch his own meat and he replied, "Because it is Yours."

I allowed him to hold his own hot flesh in his hands and he pulled and stroked for just a brief period of time. I wanted him to feel and know how My meat felt after being confined for a day. I then instructed him him to pull both the briefs and his running pants back up.

As he laid back, I told him how proud I was of him, how beautiful and masculine he was and how I wanted to take him further. I whispered in his ear, "There will always be more."

he knows what I mean...more power, more directives, more demands and more commands. Based on his reactions to the 24 hours of self-control and restriction at this primary level, I know he is willing to give more and he craves more. And I look forward to increasing the intensity, duration and types of bondage to take him physically further under My control and mentally deeper into his own submission.

No comments:

Post a Comment