Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Towser - grinding and groaning

My Man, My Master, instructed me to climb upstairs to Our bed - place his worn scent-ridden t-shirt upon my body, tether myself as I have done for weeks now, with the chain link leash around my right ankle. I was then instructed with further directions to pull on My Master's form-fitting CK's - holding My Master's cock in a pocket of soft, yet confining cotton, with spots of precum and piss marking the pouch. I received further instructions - to turn off the light by the bed, roll on my stomach, remove my ring from my glans, reach for the edge of the mattress and grind, gyrate and hump. To allow the soft cotton pouch of the piss and precum stained briefs massage and bring My Master's cock to a state of being completely engorged and swollen.

I went to one of OUR many rooms. I could feel My Man, My Master, just on the edge of His hole. I could feel Him on top of me. OUR bodies as ONE. Him "taking" what he knew was His on every layer and level possible. I could feel us rolling over and My Master backing His ass into my face and directing me to chew and gnaw - to taste his sweat, to chew on an dlick His ball sack lightly, to enjoy and devour His HOLE. It was warm, touched with sweat and the hint of a day's raunch. It was enveloping me in ecstasy.

As directly as it began, I received my next instruction - to roll over on my back and bring myself to release. My visions had turned to an even more swollen engorged cock, dripping with precum - visions of My Master laying with me, next to me, all around ME. I could feel Him all over HIS body. He was in My heart, My soul. My spirit was flying with His. As I knew He had directed me to release, He was doing the same. I craved His touch, His spray. Wherever He chose to feed me - be it my chest, HIS hole, MY Mouth. I could feel Him pleasuring Himself with My body.

We Were ONE...
As Always...

My Master, My Man, Thank YOU for always caring for me, on all OUR Levels and Layers, for protecting me from danger. My safety is always your concern and most importantly for LOVING ME. More Than Loving ME!!!

YOUR pbPmTP
YOUR thrall

No comments:

Post a Comment