Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Sirge - deep inside

Deep inside,
he was told to push it further and harder
deep inside.

he needed to feel the pressure.
he needed to feel the depth.
he needed to be told.
he needed to be directed.

Twist and pull
he was told to turn it,
then push it in and out.
over and over again.

he needed to feel the sensation.
he needed to feel the completeness.
he needed to be controlled.
he needed to be instructed.

The pleasure of instructing My thrall
to provide him with commands,
to watch him follow My directives,
to hear him moan with pleasure,
as he reaches inside to touch his soul.

To see him release on My body,
as he gives me his offering.
That which he has given Me,
That which I Own.

Deep inside,
I will push deeper and further,
deep inside of him.

he will continue to serve Me.
he will continue to provide Me
with the pleasures I seek and desire.
he knows he must.
he knows it is what he desires.

he WILL obey.

No comments:

Post a Comment