Thursday, February 2, 2012

Sirge - his needs

To own someone means their thoughts and needs may take precedence of your own. Though you may want them to act or perform in a specific way, it requires tact and skill to ensure their desires are being satiated. Knowing what My sub wants and providing him with the opportunities to explore his desires can bring Me much pleasure. Fulfilling his desires can be more important than fulfilling my own.

A relationship of ownership is so much more than physical.

For example - this morning while he laid in bed, I instructed him to pull his briefs down just enough to expose My meat, just enough to expose My cock yet to feel the fabric wrapped around his thighs. he was told to grab his collar with one hand and his leash with the other - his chain tethered to the bed and to his ankle.

He then was directed to spit on My meat.

I then directed him to pull the briefs back on and to get out of bed and start his day.

he followed his directives as given.

For some, this may seem like a mild, simple, physical act.

I will let him describe in his own words how he felt about this experience -

1) How did it make you feel, as a Man, to spit on yourself?
My Master, My Man directed me to spit on His cock...the cock he OWNS...I did as I was directed to do...It filled my heart, my soul with great Love, made my spirit soar to be able to do as my Master requested...I was filled with masculinity, my testosterone flared ...I am not some wimpy man...I am strong I am filled with  feelings of great privilege, honor, obligation to ALL my Master directs and obligates of His Man, His mutt Towser, His thrall to experience in our Partnership.

2) How did you feel, as My collared and tethered thrall, to spit on yourself first thing this morning?
I am My Master's, My Man's thrall - his only slave, his servant for all...the penis which hangs and sways between my legs IS OWNED by HIM...I will always do as I am directed, as I am requested to do...We are a partnership - a Master and His thrall...it is My GREATEST privilege to Serve Him.

3) How did it make you feel to be woken this morning and follow My directives?
I was brought out of my slumber as I am daily by My Master...I am HIS slave, HIS servant, HIS man...HE Owns all that Is ME.. I am continually filled with All that is HIM...He makes me feel more Manly, more Masculine, more raw, and open to all that is HIM and US...I serve My Master, My Man with a heart and soul and a  soaring spirit OWNED by Him.

As you can read, the act in itself not only produce a physical reaction in My man, but there was a much greater and deeper emotional and mental connectedness...knowing who he is and strengthening his knowledge of Our relationship.

I believe My thrall knows what I crave is very linked to his responses. It is simply watching, hearing or reading about his responses drives me - wanting to push him forward, harder and deeper into a realm of submission. It's not always the actions but his thoughts, feelings and reactions that make me growl, stir, swell with pride or just simply smile.

I often tell My thrall that I want to crawl inside of him.

And I will strive to find ways to seep deeper into his body, heart, mind and soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment