Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Towser - my Master, my Man...

His Love unending...
A love like I have never felt..
He fills my day with a constant Always...
My nights are met with His touch, His thoughts
His ever guiding hand...

He Owns my heart, my soul and Our spirits are constantly in flight...
To know and feel what My Master, My Man feels for me fills me....
My Master knows my wants, my needs, my ever desire...
As I am always there to serve, and fulfill all which He desires...

All Our levels and layers are completed by the Oneness we possess...
We need not speak..for Our knowing is ever present...
I am but an empty shell, my Master, my Man fills my every
moment, my every breath, my every heart beat and thoughts....

Thank YOU my Master, my Man for giving all you give, for loving and more than
Loving me, for possessing your man, your mutt, your Towser ...

Yours for eternity and beyond....
Your pbPmTP
Your servant and slave
Your thrall....

No comments:

Post a Comment