Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Towser - i am His...He Owns me...

To be Owned is the life I have chosen and it consumes me... filling me on every level and layer in my life....

To give yourself unconditional to your Master..every part of one's life...to many this may be beyond understanding...

Giving every part of one's being, their entirety...every essence of their being..

It is having an undying Trust, Love, Honor, Loyalty, and it is a complete Privilege...it is my desire..

To have your Master control when you touch His cock for example...for I have given Him My body, He Owns me completely, to have and hold...to provide any and all...to provide myself for his every request and desire...

I have been permanently collard...I wear a single leather strap simply tied by my Master around my neck...He is with me...Always... my collar represents not only my loyalty and obedience, but His Love his More Than Love for me...

Being My Master's thrall I am with Him always letting Him know what and where I am...it fills me..beyond anything I have every dreamed... but have desired from my inner depths....

We grow constantly as a partnership, every level and layer of US...

He is my World, my One..

I am blessed and I have been given such a gift...a gift which is immeasurable...

Thank YOU my Master my Man my pbhtTMS...MTLU

Your pbPmTP..Your slave Your servant Your thrall

No comments:

Post a Comment