Sunday, February 12, 2012

Sirge - voyeur

One of the pleasures I have in owning my thrall is instructing and watching him pleasure himself in front of Me. I know he likes to touch himself and he takes pride in his cock. Yet, as his Owner, to give him permission to touch and to release is a very powerful experience.

I know his pattern very well. He removes his glans ring, strokes for a bit and then spits in his hand to provide just enough lubrication. It is a ritualistic act as he grabs and pinches and twists his nipple as he vigorously rubs My meat and his leg muscles tighten.

I take great pride in watching him. I am proud to know he is Mine and proud of him for following My instructions. I have a servant that is ready to please his Master. He can, and will, release for Me on command. As he performs for Me, he takes care of my personal voyeuristic needs and I can simply sit and watch him without saying a word. There are times I provide detailed instructions for him to touch My hole, to insert a phallus, to rub his pits, or twist his nipples very hard. But no matter what I tell him to do, if anything, the basic raw masculinity of watching him masturbate is very erotic and spiritual.

In fact, I think he may need to know how much I value him by having him release for me again, right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment