Sunday, February 12, 2012

Sirge - obedience

Having the need to get up and lap at the bathroom faucet to quench his thirst was understandable. And I am glad he told Me. Yet, I reminded him he failed to contact Me about his actions when they occurred.

I copied the statement from Our Pledge for him to reread about the expectation of notifying Me if he wakes during the night. To make sure he understood, and to see if any adjustment needed to be made to the condition, I asked him if he thought it was too much for him to manage or if he felt it was too much for Me to expect. he told Me it was reasonable and he apologized.

However, this time he needed a gentle reminder of his digression. he was instructed to write a single word with a black permanent marker on his leg. And he is to leave this there until it naturally wears off.

Hopefully, he reflects and learns from this incident. And I think he will when he pulls his pants down, gazes at My meat dangling between his legs, and sees the word "obey" written on the inside of his left thigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment