Monday, February 13, 2012

Towser - bathing and binding

The last two days I have been given directives by my Sirge...

Yesterday, I was directed to stand in the shower, piss into a clean wash cloth, and bathe myself. As I stood stripped naked in the shower releasing and rubbing myself down with my piss, I was filled with such Ownership from my Master, my Sirge...and such obligation, honor and privilege to be able to accomplish the task at hand...

The feel of my hot piss seeping into my pores was such a feeling of euphoria...knowing I was doing as my Master, my Man, My Sirge directed of me...knowing I was pleasing Him, My All, My ONE. I was then directed to collar, harness, cinch my cock...owned by my Master, dress and spend the day enveloped in my piss...my raunch...my masculine manliness...

Today, I was directed to shower and scrub from head to toe...to put on fresh CK pouched briefs and bind myself with OUR rope...a binding across my waist through my legs, compacting and encasing my Master's cock even more, around and down the crack of HIS ass...around the tops of my thighs and then tie securely. Upon, completion I was securely bound...Held tightly by My Master, My Sirge's request and directive.

My Life is so full of my Master, my Man, my Sirge...it fills me with such completeness knowing I am All that is desired by Him..

LMCOU MTLU...pbPmTP
Your slave, Your servant, Your thrall

No comments:

Post a Comment